Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm really unlucky

As per the title, I'M REALLY UNLUCKY!!!
Within a week, i have 3 cuts on my upper lip.

I fell twice and the 2nd time really made me shivered... My upper lips bleed a lot and everyone was so worried that they dunno wat to do... And Mummy ask Daddy to apply some SUGAR on my upper lip to stop the bleeding and it really works... After that, I hv ucler and was so cranky for 4 days.... Finally when my ucler was getting better and I'm getting over the shadow, I had another cut on my upper lip again....

This time was not a fall... When Mummy and Mai Mai was talking, I played with the bucket... Without taking notice, the bucket slip and knock on my lip and there goes my cry....

After e past 2 experiences, Por Por immediately put some sugar on my lip and e bleed stop and I started licking e sugar.... Yummy!!! Its nice....

I sincerely pray that I will nt hv such bad fall again... God pls hear my prayers

No comments:

Post a Comment