Monday, June 22, 2009

Its my 1st Birthday Party - PART TWO

As promise, more photos uploaded... These are taken by Regine yiyi.... Nice Nice....


Our Mickey Mouse Theme... Dun doubt me, I'm wearing Mickey Mouse shirt too... Scroll down and u will see it... =P


It's my Birthday Cake... NIce Nice lei.... Thanks Daddy and Mummy... **Mauck Mauck..**




A Happy Family !!!


There goes my birthday song....

Happy Birthday to u.. Happy Birthday to u..
Happy Birthday to JAVIER... Happy Birthday to u..

*whoooooo* Mummy and I blow off e candle...


Daddy and Mummy holding my hand for cake cutting....

I've been eyeing this windmill for quite some time and finally on my birthday, Gong Gong bgt it for me... Thanks Gong Gong.. *Mauck*

See I'm oso wearing a M.I.C.K.E.Y. M.O.U.S.E. shirt... I'm e 主角 today so I will take e lead.... This is from my Mar Mar.....
Hee... Hee.. as it's too hot, so I took off e jumper...








2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved this first birthday bash from the bottom of my heart. Our son turned one recently and we threw the Mexican themed dinner party for the family. The dinner bash was held at a popular roof top event space NYC. Truly, it was gorgeous location and we all had an enjoyable evening.

    ReplyDelete